We make our candles out of our home in Duluth, Minnesota. While pouring candles (and pretty much any other time) you will
find us singing, dancing, laughing, and rocking out together. Maybe it makes the candles better……or maybe we’re just a little crazy. Either way, there really is LOVE in what we do. Love within our candles, our family, and our world.
We strive to be as eco-conscious as possible in all we do — work or play. We recycle, repurpose, compost, and reduce as much waste as we can. We love the Earth and we hope you do too.
About Our Candles:
- We use 100% American Grown Soy Wax. Soy wax is a more environmentally conscious and locally sourced product than some alternatives such as paraffin or palm wax. Plus, there really aren’t very many palm trees in Minnesota.
- Our candles are hand poured with care in our home in Duluth, Minnesota often to the sound of music, laughter, and the occasional barking of our three dogs.
- You’ll notice all our candles are beautiful creamy shades of near white to warm yellows. This is the natural color of the wax and fragrance oils together. All our candles are dye-free. Call us minimalists or simplistic but we think they’re beautiful just the way they are.
- We currently only carry our line in quart sized square mason jar which are also American made.
- Our wicks are manufactured in Germany, assembled in the US, and are zinc & lead free.
- To help with their identity, the candles are tied with an assortment of decorations such as raffia, strips of fabric, ribbons, or anything else that may be laying around. Our decorations may vary and we love to reuse and re-purpose materials for decorations.
In addition to our regular green business practices, in honor of our new partnership with MiNNBOX we will be donating 25% of our store sales for our featured month and the following month to the Minnesota Environmental Fund.