General Manager Position
- Must be personable and comfortable reaching out to potential new clients for meetings and sales pitches.
- Have a basic knowledge of computer programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Our business message focuses on the zero-waste movement (reduction of single-use plastic). We are looking for someone with an appreciation or passion for the environment
Work Environment: Must be able to work well remotely and periodically obtain product at our office space in downtown Duluth.
Supervision: Regular meetings over the phone, in person, through email will be expected and scheduled.
- Part-time position
- Paid hourly
- 30-40 hours a month
- Hands-on business management experience with meaningful responsibilities
- Develop relationships with Minnesota business owners and news organizations
- Public speaking opportunities (if desired)
Application Process: Please submit your resume and cover letter to Paula and Dirk Meyer at the contact information listed below.
- Correspond with customers regarding technical and subscription issues
- Contribute to our social media to help grow and retain our audience
- Identify and reach out to new product suppliers
- Help coordinate our quarterly subscription and gift box combinations
- Assist with assembly and shipping of product
- Identify new business clients and individual customers and close new sales with these new customers
- Take a leading role in maintaining relationships with all our customers
- Willingness to learn new programs, including WordPress and Sketch.
P.O. Box 3435
Duluth, MN 55803
Paula Meyer, CEO firstname.lastname@example.org
Dirk Meyer, COO email@example.com